Christian Dior is a renowned French fashion and luxury goods brand that also produces a wide range of fragrances. They are known for their high-quality perfumes and have a long history of creating iconic scents. Oud Ispahan is one of their fragrances.
Fragrance Notes: Oud Ispahan is likely to have a complex blend of notes, as is common in many Dior fragrances. The specific notes will vary in a limited edition version, but they might include elements like oud (a rich and woody note), rose, saffron, leather, and various spices. These notes combine to create a unique and luxurious scent.
- Oud: Oud is a prized and rare ingredient in perfumery. It's derived from the agarwood tree and is known for its deep, woody, and often slightly medicinal aroma. It's a highly sought-after note in luxury perfumes.
- Ispahan: The name "Ispahan" suggests a connection to the city of Isfahan in Iran, which is famous for its beautiful gardens and roses. This hints at a floral aspect in the fragrance, likely rose notes.
- Unisex: Many Dior fragrances are designed to be unisex, appealing to both men and women. This allows for a broader audience to enjoy the scent.
- Limited Edition: Limited edition fragrances often feature unique packaging or bottle designs, and sometimes they have variations in the fragrance formula itself compared to the standard version. These editions are typically released for a short period and can become collector's items.
- Eau de Parfum: Eau de Parfum is a concentration of fragrance oil that is higher than Eau de Toilette but lower than pure Perfume (Parfum). This concentration typically offers a long-lasting scent.