Face illuminators or highlighters are cosmetic products designed to add a luminous and radiant glow to specific areas of the face, enhancing the natural contours and features. They are often used to highlight the cheekbones, brow bones, bridge of the nose, and cupid's bow.
- Shade/Color: "Champagne Kiss" suggests a shade with champagne undertones. Champagne tones are often neutral and suit a variety of skin tones, providing a subtle, golden glow.
- Formula: The formula of the highlighter may vary. It could be a powder, cream, or liquid. Powders are typically applied with a brush, creams with fingers or a sponge, and liquids can be applied with a brush or fingers.
- Texture: Depending on the formulation, the texture can range from silky and lightweight to creamy. This helps in easy application and blending.
- Finish: Highlighters often provide a luminous or dewy finish, contributing to a natural-looking glow. Some may have a subtle shimmer, while others might be more intense.
- Longevity: A good highlighter usually has long-lasting properties to keep your skin glowing throughout the day.
- Application: The product may come with instructions on how and where to apply for the best results. Common application areas include the tops of the cheekbones, the bridge of the nose, the brow bone, and the cupid's bow