Invictus by Paco Rabanne is a well-known and loved fragrance for men, often associated with a sense of victory and power. While "Invictus Platinum" specifically may be a new release or variation after my last update, I can provide a general description of what you might expect from an Eau de Parfum of this brand and line.
Fragrance Family: Woody Aquatic
- Top Notes: Marine Notes, Grapefruit, Mandarin Orange
- Heart Notes: Bay Leaf, Jasmine
- Base Notes: Guaiac Wood, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Ambergris
- Opening (Top Notes): The fragrance opens with a burst of freshness and energy, combining marine notes with the vibrant citrusy aroma of grapefruit and mandarin orange. This creates an invigorating and attention-grabbing start to the scent.
- Heart (Middle Notes): As the fragrance settles, the heart notes emerge, featuring the green and aromatic essence of bay leaf along with the soft floral undertones of jasmine. This adds a layer of complexity and depth to the scent.
- Dry Down (Base Notes): The fragrance matures into a warm and woody base, where guaiac wood and oakmoss bring a smoky, earthy element. Patchouli contributes a touch of sweetness and depth, while ambergris provides a lingering, slightly musky note.
Overall Impression: Paco Rabanne's Invictus Platinum (if it exists) in Eau de Parfum form likely offers a more intense and long-lasting version of the original Invictus scent. It's designed for those who seek a bold, confident, and modern fragrance that complements their dynamic lifestyle. The combination of fresh and aquatic top notes with the richness of woods in the base creates a captivating and enduring olfactory experience.
- Top notes are Grapefruit and Absinthe.
- Middle notes are Mint and Lavender.
- Base notes are Cypress and Patchouli.