- Retinol or other retinoids: These are often included for their anti-aging properties and ability to stimulate collagen production.
- Antioxidants: Ingredients like Vitamin C and E can help protect the skin from environmental damage.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Provides hydration and helps maintain skin elasticity.
- Peptides: Known for their role in supporting collagen and elastin production.
- Targeting fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Providing moisture and hydration to the delicate eye area.
- Offering protection against environmental stressors that can contribute to premature aging.
Texture and Application:
- Eye balms are typically thicker than regular moisturizers to provide extra hydration to the thin and sensitive skin around the eyes.
- They are designed to be applied gently to the eye area, often with a tapping or patting motion to avoid unnecessary pulling on the delicate skin.
Packaging: Eye balms often come in small, compact containers, usually with a pump or a jar with a secure lid to prevent contamination.
Usage Instructions: The product may come with specific instructions on how often to use it, whether it's a daily or nightly treatment.